Solicitors Bookkeeping Service
CALL US FOR A FREE CONSULTATION - 01 90 22 800
These are some of the advantages we offer:
- An onsite service that handles all your bookkeeping from data entry to management accounts.
- Knowledge of Law Society compliance.
- Responsibility for the filing of Revenue returns - VAT, PAYE, RTD, etc.
- Preparation of year-end accounts and liaison with your auditors for the annual audit.
- Knowledge of all major legal accounting packages including Lex, Klyant, Keyhouse and
We process and file the following Revenue returns;
- VAT & Return of Trading Details
We handle aspects of payroll, including;
- Registering new employees with Revenue
- Calculation of weekly and monthly pay
- Holiday Pay and Public Holiday Pay
- P30's, P45's and P60's
All banking transactions are taken care of including;
- Card Statement Processing
Management Accounts & Reports
All businesses need feedback to chart progress and to facilitate this we provide management accounts and reports;
- Cash Flow / Projections
- Debtor and Creditor reports
- Periodic Management Reports to include, Profit & Loss Statements
and Balance Sheet.
- Customised reports where required
I can highly recommend Elizabeth and her dedicated staff for all your bookkeeping needs. She is dedicated, hard working and a pleasure to deal with. She is a great benefit to my legal business.
Cillin - Summit Law
I can honestly say that your professional services have been exemplary in every way. You are so knowledgeable and efficient that you have steered me effortlessly through this area of my practice, since you joined me at the very beginning.
I have no hesitation in recommending your services to any client, as I feel that through your expert guidance, this crucial area of my business is managed to the highest level of perfection.
Ann - Ann O'Neill Family Law